Sunday, May 4, 2008

Dress accordingly!

     Bundled tightly in my plaid Ralph Lauren scarf, Kenneth Cole pea coat and favorite pair of True religion jeans I walked through the treacherous streets of Missouri Western. Always being aware of my surroundings I couldn't help but to notice the amazing amounts of snow on the ground and in great contrast to the snow a faded Mo-West t-shirt and pair of shorts that were on a young man's body. I will never fully understand the logic that some people have behind what they wear.

     I have always been told-even by college professors-to dress accordingly. It baffles me as to why then d some students dress the same everywhere they go. I do admit I may have just caught the gentleman on a bad day, but not everyone has bad day, some have bad day, weeks, and months even. I just think that as college students we should have a least one day out of the week where it's mandatory for us to dress accordingly.

No comments: