Monday, May 5, 2008

Back to the Future

Do you ever get the feeling when you walk in to a store or any random place that you have just stepped into a scene from grease and in any moment there will be some sort of spontaneous song and coordinated dance?

Going to a small town just out of St. Louis made me have this exact feeling. As soon as I saw the inhabitants I peeked around every corner to see if John Travolta was going to pop out. To my surprise he didn't, but I was just so amazed at how many mullets can cram themselves into one gas station. Mullets, Mullets just the mention of one makes me want to do something CRAZY!

There was nothing wrong with the people there they may have actually been some of the nicest people that I have met within a small town, they were just different. I guess every city has its own "thing" going, and maybe if they were to come to St. Louis they would think the same thing, but the Mullets were just everywhere.


Mullets....Now don't you want to do something crazy?

No comments: