Sunday, May 4, 2008

Shoes!!!

Like most women I love shoes, it should be a profession to just buy shoes. I love pumps, high heels, flats, baby dolls, sneakers, boots, I mean any kind of shoe there is I probably own some rendition of it. Its like cocaine to an addict... I am hooked!

Although I do love shoes, and trust me I do love shoes, there is so much that I don't understand about people and their shoes (I too am guilty)... like why do people spend so much money on their shoes to ruin them or why buy shoes for $300 dollars when the same pair is available at the local Macy's for $50. I always tell people it's the quality that makes me buy the more expensive brand when for the most part it's the brand that makes me buy the most expensive pair.

So then the real question is do I really love shoes as much as I say I do if I only buy the ones that are name brand???


DUH!!!! I LOVE SHOES!!

No comments: